Deadline for Oral Presentation Submission: May 4, 2023
Deadline for Poster Presentation Submission: May 12, 2023
Please send us your one-page abstract to contact[at]tid-site.com
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentations will be submitted to the Scientific Committee by email
- Please send us your one-page abstract to contact[at]tid-site.com
- Only one abstract is accepted for one registered person.
- After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
- Abstract title should be limited to 20 words.
- Abstract text should be limited to 200 words.
- Abstract text should be divided into: Introduction, Materials & Methods, and Conclusion.
- Unusual abbreviations should be indicated in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Abstracts should be related to the conference tracks or sessions. Please make sure to indicate the topic most suited to your abstract.
- An abstract without references will not be revised.
- References provided should not exceed 3.
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentations have to be uploaded in word and PDF files.
- Your one-page abstract in Word format has to be prepared in B5 format.
To download the modalities of the one-page abstract, please click here.
Note that: Abstracts received without formal modalities will not be studied.
Reviewing and selection process
All abstracts submitted using our online abstract submission system will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low-quality abstracts, as well as those which are not pertinent to the themes of the conference.
Abstracts will be selected based on originality, novelty, and impact with a scoring system of 1 to 10.
Upon review by the Scientific Committee:
- The Abstracts that scored between 9 and 10 will be considered for Oral presentation.
- The abstracts that scored between 6 and 8 will be accepted for a Poster presentation.
Short Oral Presentations
- Short oral presenters have 8 minutes for their presentation, followed by 2 minutes of Q&A.
- Please use PowerPoint standard ratio (4×3)
- Number of slides: 5 Slides (+1)
- Slides should be clear and should cover: (1) the aim of the research, (2) materials methods, (3) Results, and (4) conclusion.
- Posters will be presented during the coffee breaks & lunch break
- Posters format A1 – vertical : 84,1cm height * 59,4cm width
- For online submissions E-Posters must be sent via email to: contact[at]tid-site.com
For more information, please contact us