This year, Targeting Phage Therapy will be hybrid. You can choose to register for in-person participation or online participation.
|Categories||Till March 6
||Till March 31||Till May 3
||From May 4|
In-person Participation – 1 day access
Students/Academics/Industrials are entitled to:
- Attendance at all scientific presentations
- Presentation of work during the conference
- Certificates of attendance and work presentation
- Book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks and buffet lunches (for in-person participation)
All cancellations must be faxed, electronically mailed or postmarked. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- If you cancel before May 1, 2023 at midnight, 50% of registration fees will be refund minus 70€ for administrative fees.
- No refund on cancellations after May 2, 2023.
- Attendees will be charged for updagrading their participation from online to in-person
- No refund will be done for attendees downgrading their participation for in-person to online
- There will be no charge for delegate substitution. An authorization letter for the transfer signed by the registered delegate should be sent 2 days prior the event’s starting days
Substitutions are free of charge, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered delegate two days before the event starting days.
* Payments are accepted via creadit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Discover.
** Payments are accepted via bank transfers, but with additional €10 fees.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact the administrative secretariat.
Important note: Deadline is May 1 midnight, any bank transfers after that date will not be accepted.
For any assistance, please contact us: contact(at)tid-site.com