Dr. Jean-Paul Pirnay, Queen Astrid Military Hospital, Belgium, will join the Phage Therapy Congress to present a talk entitled “Bacteriophages: It’s a medicine, Jim, but not as we know it”.
Dr. Pirnay will discuss the following points:
- Some relevant (for phage therapy) features of phages compared to antibiotics
- An illustration of the importance of these features in practice
- Phage therapy in Belgium
- The expansion of the Belgian model to Europe
- An overview of the first 100 cases of phage therapy facilitated by the Brussels Military Hospital
- Towards a better practice of phage therapy
Join the congress to learn more about the potential of phage therapy and benefit from the experience of professionals like Dr. Pirnay.
Targeting Phage Therapy 2023
6th World Conference
June 1-2, 2023 – Paris, France