Dr. Jean-Paul Pirnay, Queen Astrid Military Hospital, Belgium, will join the Phage Therapy Congress to present a talk entitled “Bacteriophages: It’s a medicine, Jim, but not as we know it”.
Dr. Pirnay will discuss the following points:
- Some relevant (for phage therapy) features of phages compared to antibiotics
- An illustration of the importance of these features in practice
- Phage therapy in Belgium
- The expansion of the Belgian model to Europe
- An overview of the first 100 cases of phage therapy facilitated by the Brussels Military Hospital
- Towards a better practice of phage therapy
Join the congress to learn more about the potential of phage therapy and benefit from the experience of professionals like Dr. Pirnay.
Targeting Phage & Antibiotic Resistance 2023
June 1-2, 2023 – Paris, France