During the 6th World Conference on Targeting Phage Therapy, a session will be dedicated to the latest innovations in the field of phages and phage therapy.
If you are academics, industrialists or representatives of startups, the scientific committee of Phage Therapy 2023 invites you to present your latest innovation in 10 minutes.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Recent Advances & Challenges in Phage Therapy
- Bacteriophage Characterization & Isolation
- Antibacterial Activity & Phage Resistance
- Bacteriophages & Microbiota (Phage therapy in avoiding microbiota disruption, modifying microbiota profile via phages)
- Engineered Bacteriophages: Innovations & Biotechnology
- Phages, Radiotherapy & Wound Healing
More information about the tracks.
You can submit your abstract for the innovation via email: contact[at]tid-site.com.
Targeting Phage Therapy 2023
6th World Conference
June 1-2, 2023 – Paris, France